West Coast Pediatrics is proud to offer patient-centered and personalized services to patients from birth to 18 years of age. We strive to meet your family’s pediatric needs, provide convenient access to care, and build strong relationships with families to maximize your child’s health.
As the healthcare industry is changing every day, West Coast Pediatrics continues to stay abreast of these changes and utilize advances in technology to improve patient care. We currently utilize electronic medical records to enhance safety initiatives, increase efficiency, and improve communication with other healthcare providers involved in your child’s care. We have taken a progressive approach in our practice to meet the needs of busy families.
Our team of professionals is devoted to providing high-quality and comprehensive primary care to infants, children, and adolescents through clinical expertise, education and collaboration with parents.
Our main goals are:
- Increase the quality of life for our children and their families through our clinical services and professional management
- Provide a medical home for children and adolescents
- Focus on wellness through injury and illness prevention
- Integrate compliance and quality improvement initiatives into daily operations
- Enhance referral relationships with in-hospital and out-of-hospital professionals
- Continue to incorporate the concepts of managed care into current health care practices